Ultimate Regeneration: The Incredible Resurrection Of Doctor Who is now available for all Kindle readers and apps. This means you can now take this book, now in it’s second edition, anywhere you want to!
Take it to the beach!
Take it to Work and get in trouble with your boss!
Take it on a first date and make conversation!
Take it to parties and wear it as a hat!
OK, I went a bit too far there but indeed the second printing of the popular Doctor Who book Ultimate Regeneration is now on Kindle for your reading pleasure.
Over 300 pages in length and featuring material spanning almost six years of the BBC television program Doctor Who, Ultimate Regeneration is the brain child of Kasterborous editor Christian Cawley and even has some contributions by some guy named Thomas Willam Spychalski in it, whoever he may be.
Buy a copy in any format today and let me know what you think!
Some of my contributions to this book are as follows:
- Review of the Doctor Who episode Age of Steel from 2006
- The Boomerang Bride: Article on Catherine Tate Returning To Doctor Who as companionDonna Noble
- Review of the Doctor Who Episode The Doctor’s Daughter from 2008
- Review of the Doctor Who episode Turn Left from 2008
- The Lone Doctor: Article on the Doctor and the times he has spent traveling through time and space alone without a companion at his side
- National Treasure: Article on Bernard Cribbins as Wilfred Mott on Doctor Who and his popularity in the role