July 31, 2012
I am making this blog page the one stop shop for all of my writing related posts and information as well as a kind of online resume as I try to pick up some more writing jobs.
The old website still exists, and I have the feeling I will be doing something with it in time…
January 14, 2012
Ultimate Regeneration: The Incredible Resurrection Of Doctor Who is now available for all Kindle readers and apps. This means you can now take this book, now in it’s second edition, anywhere you want to!
Take it to the beach!
Take it to Work and get in trouble with your boss!
Take it on a first date and make conversation!
Take it to parties and wear it as a hat!
OK, I went a bit too far there but indeed the second printing of the popular Doctor Who book Ultimate Regeneration is now on Kindle for your reading pleasure.
Over 300 pages in length and featuring material spanning almost six years of the BBC television program Doctor Who, Ultimate Regeneration is the brain child of Kasterborous editor Christian Cawley and even has some contributions by some guy named Thomas Willam Spychalski in it, whoever he may be.
Physical copies of the book are also still available via Lulu and Amazon if you are the old fashioned type who wants to hold an actual printed book in your hands.
Buy a copy in any format today and let me know what you think!
Some of my contributions to this book are as follows:
- Review of the Doctor Who episode Age of Steel from 2006
- The Boomerang Bride: Article on Catherine Tate Returning To Doctor Who as companionDonna Noble
- Review of the Doctor Who Episode The Doctor’s Daughter from 2008
- Review of the Doctor Who episode Turn Left from 2008
- The Lone Doctor: Article on the Doctor and the times he has spent traveling through time and space alone without a companion at his side
- National Treasure: Article on Bernard Cribbins as Wilfred Mott on Doctor Who and his popularity in the role
November 18, 2010
It would figure that the first post of this blog would happen while I’m being lazy and not going at full speed.
But anyway welcome to the blog, I will try to keep it as entertaining and informative as I can. Today the only entertaining thing is that this post is being written on a (Wait for it…) BUS! That’s right you heard correctly a bus!
Try to contain your excitement for the rest of the post please.
Read the rest of this entry »